Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Color Found on France Nr.3

From top to bottom, it is France Nr 3.3.2, 3.3.2, 5.2 Z4.
All 3.3.2 should be 'rosarot' color. Top's is right one. But the mid one's color is different from above one, very close to the bottom's. Per MICHEL 2002 catalogue, the bottom's color is 'rosalila'.
This is my first time to know there is 'rosalila' for Nr. 3.3.2 of France ATM, in the catalogue above no record about the 'new' color.

No comments: