Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, March 18, 2024

QUEEN THRONE Poppy

When I visited UK in summer 2023, some ATM I bought used for letters, some left for my album. 

The blue HM Queen ATM, top left two have not 'year' mark, bottom left two are version 2019, marking 'CL19S'.

Top right marking 'CL17S', stand for issuing on 2017. Bottom right marking 'CL16S', issued on 2016.



 Left Poppy issue on 2017, marking R17. Right one issued on 2018, marking 'R18'.

Left Queen is 2020, right is 2018.


No comments: