Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, November 30, 2020

Covid-19

 Macau Post Authority released special stamping for Covid-19, almost put the red one on all mails. The content of the stamping is United To Prevent the Pandemic.



The Blue one is only stamping on registered cover in selected post office, the words are 'Sender has been officially informed the sending conditions' in Chinese, Portuges, English.

These covers with special stamping are just for the bad year 2020, to remember.

----------------------

Thanks Sousa!





No comments: