Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Postage Rate change on Macau

Macau Post changed the postage rate, increase $0.50. So as before they issed $0.5 ATM on existing motif (World Heritage - Wall, version 2013. Other version also happened) to be putted on the cover as addtional postage.
The post office did not sell the special ATM individually, only put it on cover by clerk.
Another ATM is from machine NewVision, it is common issue.
---------------------
Thanks Jose!

No comments: