Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

UK NCR likely


Philately Pack from Royal Mail, there are 5 pieces in each pack. It is coming from special printer at Philately Service, but the format of print is close to NCR machine printing.
Here we can see all the S/N are same, B7GB14 C001-1840-015
B: reed number
7: issue on July
GB: issue place Great Brain
14: issue on 2014
C001: machine number, dedicate for Philately Service
1840: first year of UK to issue stamps
015: pack number

The blue machin is version 2012, because there is marking '2' on the label.

Regret there is cancellation on the ATM.

-------------------------
Thanks IP Yep!

No comments: