Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, June 17, 2016

Provisional stamps

 The provisional stamps issued on 1940-1941 (WW II) by Denmark Post.
Above ATM comes from post office machine (OA), a little up shift printing.


 Above issue is 'troll peter and his grandmother', the print quality is not so good, all the vertical text are blur.
The left two ATM comes from Philately Service.
---------------------------------
Thanks Mogens!

No comments: