Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

First ATM in Australia

 Australia Post issued its first ATM on 22th Feb. 1984 (bottom). The motif is barred edge, designed by Harry Williamson.
Last day of this ATM sale is 21th Oct. 1985.(mid)
Top: special postmark is for SUNPEX 85.


Top: the print color is brown, unlike others are lila.

-----------------------------
Thanks Leung!

No comments: