Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Postage Rate in Macau


 Macau Post upgrade its postage rate since June 25th 2014. For example, the air letter postage is $3.50 to China mainland in June 24th.
On June 25th, the rate is $4.50 to China mainland. About this event, Macau Post issue special ATM minimum value $0.50 as compensation those letter postage due. This ATM is available from post office only, customer can not get from ATM machine. And it use label World Heritage edition 2009, print ***.5 on Klussendorf machine, that is the only type, like they did on Lotus 2000, and Energy Saving.

------------------------
Thanks Jose!

No comments: