Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Friday, October 19, 2012

UK Stampex Autumn 2012


The fair hold from 26th Sep. to 29th Sep. at London. Royal Mail installed 6 machines, all HYTECH, to overprint Diamond Jubilee 1952-2012 like the Stampex Spring 2012.
This time it used label of Union Flag.



 Also issued non-overprint Diamond Jubilee.
On 28th Sep. issued new Faststamp, topic is Cattle, also it was used on the fair and normal post office.   Issued from post office, machine is Wincore Nixdorf. 
 From HYTECH






---------------------------
Thanks Peter!

No comments: