Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow, the New Year

Celebrating the Lunar New Year of Chinese. Above ATM are from Austria, named Christ-Child/Winter landscape, below print for special event.
NUMPHIL 2010: 11/19/2010
CHRISTKINDL 10: 12/3/2010
PHILATELIE.SHOP: 2010: 11/19/2010

------------------
Thanks Guenther!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog congratulations! I'd like to exchange links with you. I have already added to my blogroll.

The link of my blog is photographymc.blogspot.com

Photography Blog: news, photographic techniques, digital cameras, photoshop tutorial, photography course, image editing, photomontage.