Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Metz 2011

 For 84th congress of Federal France o Assossication Philatelic, La Poste issue ATM on 10th June 2011, from machine LISA. This is also event of 100th anniversary of post office of Metz.
I like France ATM from LISA much more than IER, later machine used thermal print which can not keep the print for a long time. Unfortunately, most of ATM comes from IER these years.
I supposed LISA machine is comming to end of life, and also can not be update its programma easily.
As we know, La Poste is trialing new IER and Wincore-Nixdorf machine, maybe this will phase out LISA definitely, who knows.
As collector, I wish the quality of new machine don't be like current IER's thermal printing, only two years later, the print of ATM will disappear.

---------------------------------
Thanks Pierre!

No comments: