Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hytech Trial

 Royal Mail (or the Post Office) trial the new ATM machine - Postal Vision made by Hytech (Dutch company) at Stampex 2011 London, during 23th - 25th Feb.
It used Queen Head label in the machine, and its fonts are very close to current Wincor-Nixdorf ATM, but still have difference. And the barcode is easy to identify. Especiall for the machine code, Hytech use two digitals, while Wincor-Nixdorf use one.
On this event, customers can not permit to operate the machine, they can buy complete set operated by counter.
From above, the red one is printer, independant from the machine with touch screen.

No comments: