Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Gorneous Macao

World Heritage, Nagler Machine, impossible value - $15.5

  World Heritage, Nagler Machine, impossible value - $15.0

World Heritage, Nagler Machine, impossible value - $11.0


World Heritage, Nagler Machine, impossible value - $10.0

Impossible value - $9.0

World Heritage, Nagler Machine, Super error - all are stars, no any ditigal.

Lotus Bridge, Nagler Machine, impossible value - $17.0

Lotus Bridge card

Maximum card of lotus bridge.

Cutting shift from Klussendorf on lotus bridge.






Energy Saving, Nagler, impossible value - $10.0


Energy Saving, ink free printing.
------------------------------------
From Maco collector, thanks!

No comments: