Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, January 29, 2011




As we know the character is comma of face value from Nehterland ATM, whatever it is from machine Wincore-Nixdorf, aCon, or Gunnebo .
All the ATM machines were closed now. Before the close of machine Wincore-Nixdorf, machine number PK000006, PK000007, if user select Dutch on the screen operation, he can still get the normal ATM print. But if he select English, the character is 'Dot', not comma. Above ATM is from machine PK000007.
Because most of local user select Dutch to buy the ATM, so only few local users and foreigners can get the deviated ATM.
------------------------------
Thanks Hens!

No comments: