Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Panda in TW

5th Nov. 2010, Taiwan Post issue Panda ATM in two motifs, TuanTuan and YuanYuan, means UNION. There is serial number on the bottom left.

The Taipei post office installed 3 machines from 5th Nov. for World Flower Expo, and used Red, Blue, and Black to print the ATM.

Above FDC is blue print, actually it is close to black because effection of blue on green.

------------------------------
Thanks Luo, Lorraine!

No comments: