Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Tung Blossom 3 - Green FDC

PingDong, located at south of Taiwan. For the philately service center 5th annv., the temporary post office setup ATM machine with Green ribbon, machine number 104 at 22th Oct. Every customer can operate the machine by 5 minutes, around 20 labels could be get during 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.