Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Euro

EURO ATM issued on 1st March 2002.
Blue print from machine SMD, posted on 24th Jan. 2003.
Blue print from machine SMD.
Black print from machine Crouzet posted on 9th Sep. 2002. top one is receipt, lower one is ATM with type 'Blue Mail'.
---------------------------------
Thanks Vitor!
---------------------------------

No comments: