Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mail Cross-link - Purple

The packet was sold have 10 labels by post office.
AR FDC.
Taiwan ATM namded 'mail cross-link between China mainland and Taiwan', the purple print was established on March 14th at SanChong post office.
This is the second time Taiwan impletment purple printing, last time is on Black Bear Sep. 23th 2007, number 082, 088.

1 comment:

Vítor Vieira said...

Good!!

Your adress?
send me.

Vitor Vieira

I send you Atm Covers