Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rocket A4 to Columbia Space Shuttle

On 13th June 1942, Germany take the first trial of A4 rocket. One 1981 April, US launched Space Shuttle named Columbia.
Above MAX card is base on postal stationary card topic Space Shuttle LUBARA 1981 by Switzerland, the definition stamps issued by German Post, and canceled on 14th June 1981.

No comments: