Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Monday, September 17, 2007

Taiwan, Welcome BACK


After broken several months, Taiwan Post re-installed the ATM machine. But now, the old models were stopped, introduced new type, now here we called 'Generation 5th'.
On 3th Sep, all the 15 machines start to be opreated by users, the number is from 076 to 090.
On the bottom center of label, there is a little bit broken due to knife issue.
Above FDCs, the upper one is normal, but the under one is a little variable. The face value NT$ 9* is too up, close to machine number 087.
Believe there would be more funs in the future for the Taiwan 5th.

No comments: