Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sunrise & Sunset

Sunrise - I am expecting every morning silently, your vision comes along slowly, I do never ever look any new bewitching, that I believe loyalty will sweep off all blocks.
postcard By China Pictorial

Sunset - The spoondrift follows the leaving cloud.
postcard By Inner Mongolia Ihju Leage stamps company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.