Welcome Exchange ATM

Hello, all collectors from world wide. Welcome to my mini-world of ATMs. Inside this site, you can find some ATM used covers and ATM stamps that I collected, even some articles I studied. Surely not all the articles are correct, that I hope you feedback your rich knowledge to correct my words. Belive this field will benefit all explorers, and attract more friend into ATM world.
----------Show me knowledge, not stamps--------

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Netstamp from Germany


Here is nets postage cover from Germany. User buy postage from Internet linking BUND POST, and print it at home on label, cover, even parcel. That could be used on the printing date only. Here in Germany, it was called PC STAMPIT.
As I know, there have the same way postage on US, UK and SWIZTERLAND.
For information about STAMPIT, refer to BUND POST website.
--------------------------
Thanks Clemens
--------------------------

No comments: